1. Present-day dynamics of coastal and fluvial systems: processes and rhythms;
2. Hydrological extreme events (marine and continental) in urban and rural areas: triggering and conditioning factors;
3. Quaternary geomorphological dynamics of the coast and aluvial plains;
4. Development of methodological approches and tools for the study of coastal and fluvial environments;
5. Implementation of a coastal systems monitoring network;
6. Water and coastal resources: evaluation and sustainability;
7. Management of coastal and riverine areas.